At Virgin Pulse, we are one team with one dream – to change businesses and lives for good. That means our people don’t just ‘go to work’; they spend each day with like-minded colleagues who have passion and drive and want to deliver on this important promise.
So if you’re looking for a values-led business and a job that can change your life, then Virgin Pulse is the right place for you. We’re the largest global provider of employee engagement, health and performance solutions, working with businesses around the world to improve the health and happiness of their employees so they are performing at their best. We’re proud to be a part of the Virgin Group and live by Richard Branson’s quote: “If you take care of your employees, they will take care of your business”.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING:
We’re currently searching for an ambitious Client Success Manager with fluent French skills to join our awesome team in Zürich. In this role you’ll be working closely with the Client Success team help to build, manage, nurture and renew your own portfolio of clients.
You will be tasked to accompany your clients throughout the entire program cycle, and by ensuring diverse and exciting projects are carried out flawlessly. You will work with marketing to develop engaging communications to positively influence program participation and ensure that our solutions are successfully launched for both clients and members. Post launch, you will ensure ongoing engagement by providing communication and support. You will prepare and deliver analytical reviews for each account, develop strategic and consultative recommendations and action plans aligned with client’s goals and objectives and most importantly retain, upsell and grow the client base for the following year.
You will get international exposure in this role, collaborating with the International Client Success Manager Team and contributing towards delivering a first class standard of service to our global participants, clients and prospects.
The Client Success Manager role comes with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, so we are really looking for a go-getter who is hungry to learn, develop and progress with us.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- 2-3 years commercial sales / client success management experience with a track record in account management & or sales in hitting (ideally smashing) targets is an advantage.
- Confidence to pick up the phone with sales and service affinity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in French and English is a must, thumbs up for German. Any additional language is welcome
- High attention to detail when putting together communications to clients.
- Excellent organization, time management and follow-through skills.
- Use of sales CRM or data base i.e. Sales Force, LinkedIn, Excel internal system – or confidence to learn.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
AND WHO IS:
- Outgoing, confident and ready to make a difference.
- Brave and bold self-starter who wants to improve processes and tasks, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Very high level of organisational skills and not afraid to ask, ask, ask!
- Outgoing, confident and ready to hit the ground running.
- Results oriented team player with a ‚one team one dream‘ mindset.
- Willingness to develop into Client Success Management and grow key clients.
- Work hard, play hard personality ready to be rewarded for what you put in.
- Lives and breathes a healthy lifestyle – or very eager to get started with it – and is enthusiastic to learn more about the Health & Wellbeing industry.
If you are ready to go and get started with the amazing Zürich team and deliver with us, then send your CV and tell us more about yourself and your motivations to join the Virgin Pulse family.
Firmenkontakt und Herausgeber des Stellenangebots:
Telefon: +41 (44) 72310-70
(siehe Firmenkontakt oben) verantwortlich. Dieser ist in der Regel auch Urheber des Stellenagebotstextes,
sowie der angehängten Bild-, Ton-, Video-, Medien- und Informationsmaterialien. Die United News Network GmbH
übernimmt keine Haftung für die Korrektheit oder Vollständigkeit des dargestellten Stellenangebots. Auch bei
Übertragungsfehlern oder anderen Störungen haftet sie nur im Fall von Vorsatz oder grober Fahrlässigkeit.
Die Nutzung von hier archivierten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung
ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem
angegebenen Herausgeber. Eine systematische Speicherung dieser Daten sowie die Verwendung auch von Teilen
dieses Datenbankwerks sind nur mit schriftlicher Genehmigung durch die United News Network GmbH gestattet