Our mission is big – We deliver the know-how and technology to capture, share and work actively with the most important data point in healthcare: quality of life!
Our unique approach is creating a software platform that is a certified medical device which captures and analyzes quality of life data. This enables us to actively steer selected pathways, support diagnosis and treatment decisions and monitor short and long term patient recovery.
At heartbeat we have a talented team who are passionate about finding the best solutions to put the patient’s perspective at the center of healthcare. We are a diverse group of designers, engineers, scientists, thinkers and makers from different backgrounds working together to tackle big challenges.
Work remote from anywhere in Germany or in one of our offices in Berlin or Cologne.DIE ROLLETHE TEAM AND STACK
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our team. As a key member of our product team, you will be responsible for implementing new features that enable our users to understand the quality of life of patients and for continuously improving the quality of our software. You will take ownership for various projects and work on frontend features. As a certified medical device, we stand for securely, reliably and pragmatically engineered product outcomes.
We practice CI/CD and extensively work with E2E, integration and unit to ensure our product’s quality.
The technological environment of our product is with React in the frontend and Node.js in the backend. Our software runs hosted in our own data center or on premise in hospitals. In your daily work you will also be able to use new technologies like React Native, TypeScript, GraphQL and CSS.
Our product team consists of 10 international people who work together across Germany. We organize our daily work with Scrum and work in brief sprints. Regular and frequent feedback helps us to review the work, make changes and improve ourselves. Each member has bi-weekly one on ones with their manager to develop their career and to stay aligned.
- Build, test and deploy both internal and public-facing features using React and Typescript
- Use your knowledge to take initiative in improving the stability and developer experience of our software
- Review code changes and collaborate on making sure they have a positive impact on our codebase
- Write concepts and feature descriptions that are the basis we use to talk about and implement features
- Collaborate with our designers to create a user-friendly interface
We are looking for highly motivated team players who can work with us to shape the future of heartbeat.
- You are a highly motivated team player who wants to help make a difference for physicians and patients.
- Distinct experience in working with React Native, GraphQL, TypeScript and CSS is a plus
- You keep yourself up-to-date on modern browser technologies
- You have a proven ability to build understandable, testable and maintainable software
- You identify structural problems in codebases you work on and find paths to solve them
- You have experience or a strong desire to learn about writing technical concepts and documentation
- You are fluent in English and put a focus on good communication.
We know how important work-life balance is, so we place great value on regular working hours and appropriate compensation.
- A great mission: Quality of Life data will drive decision making in healthcare.
- Remote-friendly: We are a digital company. Our work happens online, so you’re free to work wherever you prefer in Germany! Online meetings and regular team events will make you feel part of the team in no time, and our offices in Berlin and Cologne are always open to you as well if you prefer to work on location.
- Attractive conditions: Competitive salary, a permanent contract, 30 days of vacation leave, flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Ability to grow with us: We deliver our very best in all we do and hold ourselves responsible for the results. We value opportunities to grow as a team by learning and developing new skills together.
- An open-minded and respectful team: We work in agile Scrum-Teams and are always open to creative solutions. We value every idea and concern within our team.
Get to know our heartbeat team on our webpage.
Firmenkontakt und Herausgeber des Stellenangebots:
Heartbeat Medical – HRTBT Medical Solutions GmbH
Greifswalder Str. 212
Telefon: +49 (221) 177347-20
Telefax: +49 (221) 6778888-09
(siehe Firmenkontakt oben) verantwortlich. Dieser ist in der Regel auch Urheber des Stellenagebotstextes,
sowie der angehängten Bild-, Ton-, Video-, Medien- und Informationsmaterialien. Die United News Network GmbH
übernimmt keine Haftung für die Korrektheit oder Vollständigkeit des dargestellten Stellenangebots. Auch bei
Übertragungsfehlern oder anderen Störungen haftet sie nur im Fall von Vorsatz oder grober Fahrlässigkeit.
Die Nutzung von hier archivierten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung
ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem
angegebenen Herausgeber. Eine systematische Speicherung dieser Daten sowie die Verwendung auch von Teilen
dieses Datenbankwerks sind nur mit schriftlicher Genehmigung durch die United News Network GmbH gestattet